General conditions of sales
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Article 1: Aims and Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions of Use
The following General terms and conditions of use (hereafter GTCU) aim to define the specific terms and conditions for use of the internship offer publishing service by businesses on the site worldwide-internships.com. Any use or viewing of the site and the service require the unreserved acceptance, on your part, of the stated GTCU.
Article 2: Access to the Service
a. To register you are required to complete a registration form consisting of mandatory fields. You will then be provided with a user name and password. You should identify yourself using these each time that you login to the service.
b. We guarantee that all of the services are completely free of charge to companies.
c. The username and password which allow you to access the services offered on our site are strictly personal. As a result you are responsible for protecting their confidentiality, and must take sole responsibly for anything which could result from third-party usage. If Worldwide-Internships (hereafter ‘WI’) has any reason to believe that the security of your username and password is at risk it reserves the right to suspend your access to the site.
Article 3: Availability of Site and Service
a. WI makes every effort to ensure that this service remains in working order. Nevertheless this assurance corresponds to the best efforts of WI and WI does not offer any formal guarantee ensuring the uninterrupted functioning and/or the continuity of these services.
b. To ensure the quality of the service and the site, WI reserves the right to suspend access to the services, in order that it may carry out maintenance work and/or tests. WI endeavors to ensure that the duration of these operations is kept to a minimum and that they take place outside periods of high usage. However, WI cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences resulting from such cases.
Article 4: Customer Service
For any information or questions please visit the section of our website: ‘Contact’
Article 5: Governing Law and Litigation
The present contract is subject to the French law which is binding to third parties. The only jurisdiction with authority in the case of litigation is the Tribunal of Aix-en-Provence 13100, France.
Article 6: Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale
Worldwide-Internships reserves the right to modify or amend the General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time.
I) GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SPECIFIC TO STUDENTS
This contract aims to define the General terms and conditions of sale and the contracted relations which are established between Worldwide-Internships.com and its client during a sale. These conditions are complete and definitive.
Article 1: Price
1) The prices of our service are given in Euros with all charges included
2) Worldwide-Internships reserves the right to change its prices at any moment but the services will be charged at the tariff in function at the moment at which your payment is validated.
Article 2: Validation
Before paying for the service you must confirm that you have read and understood the here stated General Terms and Conditions of Sale. The confirmation of your order implies the acceptance of all the General Terms and Condition of Sale stated on this site.
Unless proved otherwise, the information registered by Worldwide-Internships acts as proof of all transactions made by its clients.
Article 3: The Means of Using Credits
1) 4 different packs of credits are available to you. You can choose the pack which is best suited to your needs.
2) The higher the price of the pack, the lower the cost of each single credit (15% cheaper, then 30%, then 44%)
3) The cost of accessing a company’s contact details will be 1 credit per time, without exception.
4) A system of ‘Recommend a Friend’ allows the user to gain 5 credits after said recommended friend first visits the site and buy his/her first pack of credits.
5) Varying quantities of credits will be offered to students as a reward for different activities. For more details refer to section: ‘Gain Credits’.
Article 4: Means of Registering
1) All persons registering with Worldwide-Internships.com must be students in search of an internship.
2) In registering on the site the student agrees that they have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Sale.
3) All registration is completely free and there are no purchase obligations.
Article 5: Payment
Your purchases can be paid for in the following ways:
- Online, by card: Visa, MasterCard, CB
- By PayPal
- With a cheque made payable to MyInternshipAbroad
In the case of cheque payment; this should be made out in Euros from a bank in France. French Overseas Departments and Territories (DOMTOMS) and Central and Eastern Europe are valid as France. No reimbursements for other destinations.
Article 6: Security
All online card payments are completed on BNP’s secure site. All confidential information required to process a card payment is encrypted using the most effective coding processes available. (SIPS/ATOS)
Article 7: Responsibility
1) WI cannot guarantee the authenticity of the information posted by companies on the site.
2) WI relieves itself from all responsibility concerning the information posted on the site by other companies
3) There is absolutely no guarantee on the part of WI that a student registering on the site will subsequently gain an internship
4) WI cannot, in any case, guarantee that a company will respond to contact made by the student
5) In no case is WI responsible for the services and actions of its partners
6) WI relieves itself from all responsibility concerning relations made between companies and students once the contact address has been obtained on our site.
7) WI cannot in any way guarantee the availability and authenticity of the offers posted on the site.
8) WI is renounced of its contracted obligations in the incidence of an event of force majeure or one which is fully attributable to a third party or any other circumstance arising from an exterior cause and/or one which is independent from the actions of WI personnel and which prevents WI from carrying out its contracted obligations as normal. In such circumstances there is no entitlement to damage or interest claims with regard to any delay or default on the part of WI to carry out obligations. A case of force majeure refers, notably, outside of cases recognized by law, all natural disasters, all war related events, all public order offenses, epidemics, fires, floods and other disasters, all government actions, all strikes of any form (internal, external, lock-out…), and all internet or network malfunctions. In the event that a case of force majeure prevents or delays or effects the execution of an obligation for a duration of more than ninety (90) days, WI can terminate all GTCU.
Article 8: Confidentiality
1) In no case does a school, business or any other organization have the right to appropriate and use in any way the information supplied on this site
2) The contacts purchased must not be distributed and are for private usage only
3) Anyone who purchases a contact commits to using it solely and only to respond to the internship offer posted on the site
Article 9: Intellectual Property
a. You recognise that the existing site and its content are legally protected under the intellectual property law and you consent to respect all laws of intellectual property and, in particular, the trademark rights, the patents, the authors and the sui generis of the databases.
b. WI allows you exclusively:
- To consult the website and the internship offers posted there by companies or the company information sheets which are also published there.
- To print the internship offers and company information sheets for your own needs on the condition that they are reserved for private usage only. They must not be used commercially and all printed documents should contain all copyright clauses and all other legal clauses present on the original.
c. In no cases however are you authorized to:
- Reproduce, present, use or distribute, in any way or form that it may take, the WI website, including all elements featured on the site (text, photos, images, videos, sound, software, branding, logos, names, and any other distinguishing signs), with the exception of the authorized cases detailed above
- Extract by permanent or temporary transfer or reuse, by making publically available, the entire site or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part thereof, the internship offers, the company information documents or other databases accessible on the site. Furthermore, this information, or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part thereof, must not be extracted or reused in a repeated or systematic manner, when such operations clearly exceed the normal conditions of use;
- Exploit, commercialize or distribute to third parties, in any form: the Website, all elements featured on the site, the advertisements or any other compilations of data presented there;
- Modify, remove or alter by any means and in any form, any intellectual property clauses or copyright clauses, either in their entirety or in part, which feature on the site.
II) GERNERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE SPECIFIC TO COMPANIES
Article 1: Advertisement Content
a. Your internship offers should be composed according to the practices of the profession pertaining to the offer and in an appropriate
b. You undertake that your internship offers:
d. Are clear, honest, true and precise and that they are not vitiated by errors or omissions of a misleading or deceitful nature;
e. Do not undermines the interests, the notoriety, the reputation or the image of WI, and that they conform to the editorial policy of the site ;
f. Do not contain any libellous or abusive allegations or those which could be offensive certain groups of people;
g. Are not illegal, nor contrary to the principals of honesty, decency, human dignity, public order and morals
h. And, more generally, that it respects the recommendations of French and European regulations with the appropriate vigour.
c. It will not be possible to follow and links which may be inserted into in your internship offers or work placement contracts. You must however ensure the sites which are accessible via these links respect the clauses stated above and that their content is directly relevant to your internship offer. The links must not lead to the site of a competitor of Worldwide Internships.
d. All internship offers containing significant errors or those which do not correspond to the here stated GTCU can be refused or where necessary, modified without your agreement, and without evidence on the part of WI.
e. WI reserves the right to advance the internship start date if it is already in the past, but the offer to which it corresponds is still present on our site.
We are authorized to modify this date if the internship offer has been neither modified nor deleted by you (the company), within the three months following the surpassed start date.
The effecting of such a modification demands neither agreement on your part nor any explanation on the part of WorldWide Internships. We are authorized to make this modification as many times as is necessary as long as the offer remains active on our site.
If you no longer wish to recruit students or you have already selected a candidate it is up to you (the company) to deactivate the corresponding offer.
Article 2: Duration
The GTCU come into force on the date of registration with the online service and are valid for the duration indicated in the specific terms and conditions or at the time of inscription.
Article 3: Suspension and Termination
If you do not respect the GTCU either in part or in their entirety or, if WI thinks that your activities are likely to incur its liability or to endanger the running of the site, or in case of fraud or evident dishonesty, WI reserves the right to suspend, at any moment, temporarily or definitively your registration with the service, and your ability to register internship offers or work placement contracts. You will be notified of the aforementioned suspension by email and it will take effect immediately.
Article 4: Guarantees
You guarantee to answer to damages of all nature caused to WI and all third parties, which result from the disrespect of legal obligations or your contractual agreements. You are solely responsible for the text, moving or non-moving images, brandings, logos, social denominations and, more generally, the entire content of the internship offers or the work placement contracts (including, where relevant, the reference links inserted in the aforementioned offers). To that purpose, to such a point that WI is not worried/to avoid any cause of concern for WI, you guarantee that your internship offers conform to the clauses of article 3 of the GTCU, and do not conflict with any of the rights of third parties, notably the rights of intellectual property. And consequently you agree to respect the necessary laws and/or the authorization allowing for the diffusion of the internship offers and the creation, where necessary, of links, in the conditions explained in the stated GTCU, and to have completed all personal payments required by third parties, and beneficiaries.
Article 5: Limit of Responsibility
a. The diffusion of internship offers or work placement contracts on the site cannot in any way take as granted the conformity of said advertisements with the terms of the GTCU and cannot consequently render WI responsible
b. WI cannot be held responsible for any indirect damage notably the loss of or alterations to data, loss of profit, revenue, opportunities, or time if the aforementioned damage is due to negligence, or in any other case.
c. WI is freed from its contractual obligations in the case of an event of force majeure or one which is attributable in its entirety to a third party, or any other circumstance which has a cause outside of or independent of the personal actions of WI, which prevents WI directly or indirectly from carrying out its contractual obligations as normal. In these circumstances, any delay or failure to carry out its obligations does not warrant damage claims. Cases of force majeure include, notably, outside of those cases recognized by the law, all natural disasters, all war related events, all public order offenses, epidemics, fires, floods and other disasters, all government actions, all strikes of any form (internal, external, lock-out…), and all internet or network malfunctions. In the event that a case of force majeure prevents or delays or effects the execution of an obligation for a duration of more than ninety (90) days, WI can terminate all GTCU. Also important for students.
Article 6 : Caution
You confirm that you are informed of the inherent difficulties involved in using the internet, in particular the disruption of network, and the variable speed which can lead to failures or disruptions in the transmission of the internship offers and the access to the site or service. In all such cases there is no responsibility on the part of WI to be sought. Similarly, WI cannot be held in any way responsible in the case of copy, counterfeit, forgery or more generally, for any reproduction or use of your internship offers in their entirety or in part by a third party.
Article 7: Intellectual Property
a. You acknowledge that the existing site and its content are legally protected by the enforcement of the law of intellectual property, and you agree to all laws of intellectual property and, in particular, the trademark rights, the patents, the authors and the sui generis of the databases.
b. WI allows you exclusively:
i. To consult the site and to post internship offers
c. In no case can you:
j. Reproduce, present, use or distribute, in any way or form that it may take, the WI website, including all elements featured on the site (text, photos, images, videos, sound, software, branding, logos, names, and any other distinguishing signs), with the exception of the authorized cases detailed above
k. Extract by permanent or temporary transfer or reuse, by making publically available, the entire site or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part thereof, the internship offers, the company information documents or other databases accessible on the site. Furthermore, this information, or a qualitatively or quantitatively substantial part thereof, must not be extracted or reused in a repeated or systematic manner, when such operations clearly exceed the normal conditions of use;
l. Exploit, commercialize or distribute to third parties, in any form: the Website, all elements featured on the site, the advertisements or any other compilations of data presented there;
m. Modify, remove or alter by any means and in any form, any intellectual property clauses or copyright clauses, either in their entirety or in part, which feature on the site.
d. Any usage not adhering to the above stated clauses is illegal and may lead to charges being made against you.